How do I submit tendered or proposed documents (i.e. proposed orders, jury instructions, findings of fact and conclusions of law) to the Court?

These documents may be submitted in PDF or PDF/A as well as in a editable format capable of being read by Microsoft Word, and should be identified as “proposed.”
Next Post »