eFiling News and Updates
- What type of Domestic cases are available for eFiling?
- How do I pay filing fees?
- What if the jurisdiction assesses additional fees?
- How should a VS 300 form be filed with a divorce action?
- Are all eFiled documents viewable in CourtNet 2.0?
- How do I file redacted documents?
- How do I file sealed documents?
- How do I file in confidential actions?
- Which Counties currently accept eFilings?
- Is the Kentucky eFiling System the same as the Federal Courts PACER System?
- How does electronic filing benefit the Courts?
- How does electronic filing benefit attorneys?
- Who is eligible to eFile?
- What is the latest time that a document can be filed on any business day?
- Do documents need to be converted to a specific format before they can be eFiled?
- Who should a filer contact for technical issues?
- Are there any fees or costs associated with eFiling?
- If opposing counsel, or other attorneys on my case, are eFilers in a case, must I still use conventional service methods to ensure my documents are delivered?
- How can I tell whether other attorneys are eFilers in a case?
- Does an eFiler need to present a summons to the clerk along with the initiating document?
- May subpoenas be filed electronically?
- What do I do if my login credentials have been compromised?
- When is a document considered to be “filed” for purposes of eFiling?
- If I wish to file a document may I email a copy to the clerk’s office or judge’s office instead of submitting it through the eFiling system?
- When will the eFiling system be available?
- How does a filer register to eFile?
- What can a filer do if they have a document that does not conform to eFiling format requirements?
- Can a sealed document be eFiled?
- Is the Client ID number required to file a case?
- What happens when a document is not accepted for eFiling?
- Can more than one document be filed in a case envelope?
- Are there any file size limitations for eFiling envelopes?
- What browsers does the eFiling system support?
- Does a filer need any special programs or applications for the eFiling system?
- Should discovery materials be eFiled with the court?
- May redacted documents be filed electronically?
- In the event of a technical failure with the eFiling system, how do I ensure my documents are timely filed?
- Do technical difficulties with the eFiling system extend jurisdictional deadlines?
- May an eFiler obtain any form(s) of relief based on the inability to timely file documents due to a technical failure with the eFiling system?
- Does the caption of an eFiled document need to include certification that the document was submitted electronically?
- When eFiling a motion, how does a filer schedule the motion to be heard at motion hour with the Court?
- What are the signature requirements of an eFiled document?
- How do I eFile documents requiring an original signature?
- How do I eFile a document which requires the signatures of more than one party?
- May a party challenge the authenticity of a signature on an eFiled document?
- Do I need to retain documents after they have been eFiled?
- How do I submit tendered or proposed documents (i.e. proposed orders, jury instructions, findings of fact and conclusions of law) to the Court?
- How do I eFile documents if I first need to acquire leave of court?
- Why isn't my Sheriff's Office listed?
- eCourts Release Notes for March 2017
- eCourts Release Notes for February 2017
- eCourts Release Notes for July 2016
- eCourts Release Notes for June 2016
- eCourts Release Notes for May 2016
- eCourts Release Notes for September 2015
- eCourts Release Notes for March 4
- eCourts Release Notes for February 6
- eCourts Release Notes for December 03
- eCourts Release Notes for September
- eCourts Release Notes for September 10
- eCourts Release Notes for July
- 1.4.0 Release Notes
- eCourt Release Notes for October 31