How should a VS 300 form be filed with a divorce action?

When initiating a dissolution of marriage case, a VS-300 form is to be uploaded through eFiling. However, the Office of Vital Statistics also requires that an original VS-300 be submitted to the Circuit Clerk conventionally. VS-300 forms must be mailed or hand-delivered to the Clerk's office prior to the issuance of the decree.
Next Post »